Friday 4 March 2011

Update on Meeting with Gordon and 2D pipeline list

This afternoon, Gordon was unable to have a meeting with me as he has important scheduals to attend to, but he did say that I can simply email him if I gave any questions, or have any 3D work to show him and gain any feedbacks about them.

So while I email him to ask about the process for 3D concept pipeline, I've came up with a suitable 2D pipeline list based on the resources that I've explored into from existing artists in books, magazine articles, online, and even from DVD lectures/tutorials.

2D Pipeline
  1. Silhouettes.
  2. Rough concepts (few chosen from the silhouettes).
  3. Detailed design in drawing form (sketchbook).
  4. Color tests in Photoshop.
  5. Final design in Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment