Thursday 24 March 2011

Meeting with Academic Supervisor 24/03/11

In today's meeting, I've showed Lynn my finished 2D character and my current 3D mesh from ZBrush. Lynn then reminded me that I shouldn't be woried about the topology process for my monster character as she reminded me that my project is al about exploring into different creative design for game characters. So what she strongly suggests as an action point, is that I would need to firstly think about the restructuring the 3D concept pipeline in creative design only and have no technical process in the pipeline list from topology to normal mapping. And then continue with the 3D concept developments for Character No. 2 in ZBrush or Maya.

As for my first dissertation draft, she gave me some feedbacks about my first two chapters, and suggests that I would need to refine my quotes along with creative thoughts and arguements about any subject along with samples of images in each chapter of the dissertation. I'll also need to include some other quotes and samples of images from other concept art from traditional paintings towards animation developments rather than just focusing on game art (to help support any arguements or thoughts to each chapter).

For to recap, I'll be working on the following action points until my next meeting with Lynn:
  • Work on creative 3D concept pipeline.
  • Refine dissertation draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment