Friday 11 March 2011

Crit Presentation

Before my Crit Presentation, I've managed to complete the color blocking work on my final robot character in Photoshop (colored over another scanned drawing of the character's action pose). The character juts needs some shading and texture work over the next few days before I can proceed to the next character concept work completely in 3D.

Meanwhile, my Crit Presentation went well this afternoon, and I then recieved some feedbacks from the three tutors about my current development work featured in the presentation.
The first feedback was about my UDK plan chart as they say that I really don't have to worry too much about the UDK work, and stick with focusing on exploring into the different concept art methodologies towards my character developments. The other feedback was about advising me to take notes during each concept pipeline process for each character development work in order to gain enough data towards writing the dissertation.

So I need to again focus on finishing my robot character in Photoshop, list the 3D concept art pipeline, and then get started on the second character developments in 3D space.

No comments:

Post a Comment