Thursday 31 March 2011

Meeting with Academic Supervisor 31/03/11

In this morning meeting, I've shown Lynn my current developments for my monster character all in 3D, and she then says that I've made a lot of progress with my 3D character developments (which was a good sign for my project). I've also explained to Lynn that I haven't yet redrafted my dissertation, and will continue to work on the dissertation in the next two weeks, even if I work on each section of the chapter in at least 4 days in a week while I work on my practical work for my project. As for the issue about UDK, I've told her that I've decided to just leave out the UDK developments because it has nothing to do with my project research in exploring the concept art methodology, and also that it could jeopardise my development process for my fouth character. All I need to focuse on for my fouth character is the UV/Normal map projection on the low poly mesh as part of practicing my modelling skills in creating 3D characters for games. So over the next two weeks until our next meeting is the following action points that I need to work on:

  • Contact Ethics people about consent form.

  • Refine dissertation draft (aim for one section for each 4 days).

  • Send copy of dissertation to Lynn on 18th April.

  • Finish Character No. 2 in 3D (also consider costumes).

  • Create 2D and 3D Concept Pipeline.

  • Begin developments for Character No. 3.

  • Create draft for Learning Contract and email it to Lynn on 18th April.

No comments:

Post a Comment