Monday 14 March 2011

Meeting with Academic Supervisor 14/03/11

In the afternoon meeting with Lynn, we've been discussing about the previous feedback's from my Crit presentation about UDK, and my development work on my first character. We also had our discussions about the 3D pipeline list that I've created based on some references gathered from books and my "3D pipeline" post in ZBrush Central.

Until our next meeting, I'll need to do the following action points
  • Finish off my 2D character in Photoshop.
  • Write up a rough draft of the first two case studies in my dissertation and email it to Lynn before next Thursday.
  • Begin the 3D concept work for the second character along with a few rough 3D base meshes.
  • Consider case study on Artists who works with 2D and 3D concept art.

No comments:

Post a Comment