Tuesday 8 March 2011

Meeting with Academic Supervisor 08/03/11

My meeting with Lynn this afternoon went well as I've talked about my current progress with the 2D developments for Character No.1, including color tests from Photoshop over the scanned drawing.

I've also discussed about organizing the dissertation structure, plans to create a 3D concept pipeline list, reviewing over the Learning Contract, and also about recieving a first responce in my forum topic from ZBrush Central along with very good thoughts and suggestions from the participant user.

After discussing about today's agendas, we then went through the next action points that I'm required to work on until our next meeting arrangements:

Agreed Action Points
  • Two more color tests for the 2D character in Photoshop, then work on drawing the character's action pose, and scan the drawing into Photoshop for final color/shading and texture work.
  • Write up 3D pipeline list.
  • Review the Learning Contract, and begin to work on the contract with the aims and objectives.
  • Begin the dissertation content.
  • Discuss the project title for next meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment