Friday 8 April 2011

Meeting with Technical Supervisor (08/04/11)

I've shown Gordon my two character developments (both the 2D character and the 3D character), and so far he was imprerssed of my current work. When he saw my 3D character work in the turnaround animation from ZBrush, he noticed that the shoulders looks short. He then suggests that I update the character's shoulders by lowering the mesh and use the move brush tool to increase the shoulder's scale size to even the arms. He also suggests that I should apply a turntable mesh for the character and the axe to stand on and add some rocks to the stand to create a well presented character in a turnaround animation. Finally, he mentions that I can use the render pass method for the final process of the 2D and 3D character development work, simply by creating different render images fromZBrush, and the composite the final image into Photoshop (this was also the same method used by Josh Nizzi from his character tutorial on DVD). He also suggests that I shoyuld take a look at the tutorials on this while I work on my 2D and 3D character developments throughout, and then try this during the character's polish rendering process.

No comments:

Post a Comment