Monday 4 April 2011

High Sculpted Character model and Colour Tests



This evening, I've managed to complete the high sculpt developments for Character No. 2 from ZBrush. Once this was done, I then began creating four colour tests on the character mesh with the Polypaint tool also in ZBrush. I need to choose one of the colour tests, and then finalise the design with turnaround animations by the end of this week and begin to work on the next character in the 2D and 3D methodology process.

Rendered Image of High Detailed Mesh


Gurok Colour Test 1


Gurok Colour Test 2



Gurok Colour Test 3


Gurok Colour Test 4

2 comments:

  1. The second one looks best, I think! The other ones are a little on the bright side, desaturate the colous a little bit, and the orange one will look a lot better, as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to go with colour test 2 looking best in my opinion Nico... the last one is ok two... but with colour test 2, u can see all elemets of the character properly.

    ReplyDelete