Wednesday 27 April 2011

Meeting with Academic Supervisor 27/04/11

During the afternoon meeting with Lynn, we've discussed about my developments on my third character (including the updated pose and final image), the beginning of my forth and final character developments along with using the chosen methodology out of the previous three, and also the updates for my second dissertation draft. We also talked about plans on how I will finish the final character and have enough days to create a final showreel before the project's deadline (Friday the 13th of May 2011).

Lynn believes that I'm making very good progress for my project (including the practical work), and will also email me the dissertation and the learning contract drafts with her feedbacks on them.

So for next week, I need to work on the agreed action points as follows:
  • Continue with forth character developments.
  • Redraft Learning Contract.
  • Address dissertation draft.
  • Show Character No. 3 developments to Gordon.

No comments:

Post a Comment