Tuesday 19 April 2011

Meeting with Academic Supervisor 19/04/11

This afternoon's meeting with Lynn went really well, and was also impressed with both my second and third character developments from the previous two weeks.
Lynn then suggested that I should update the third character's leg pose as by looking at the image, it would look as if the creature is about to fall. She also suggests that I can work on two colour tests approaches, like if I do two with polypaint in ZBrush, and two with the paint and texture tools over the rendered image in Photoshop since I'm working on the hybrid methodology process.
We've also discussed about how I can structure chapters 4 and 5, and also include some case studies on existing game characters (each about their concept art approaches) for the dissertation.

So for next week, I need to work on the following action points as agreed from today's meeting:
  • Continue with colour tests for Character No. 3 (with ZBrush polypaint and Photoshop).
  • Update Character No. 3's standing pose in ZBrush.
  • Work on drafts for Chapters 4, 5, and 6 in dissertation.
  • Write results and proposal for final method towards developments for Character No. 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment