Monday 25 April 2011

Chosen Methodology towards Character No. 4 Developments

After developing and gathering the results from each concept art methodology processes, I've decided that the 2D and 3D method would be the best approach towards developing the forth and final character for this project. My reason for this choice was because not only I've found it very creative and efficient to develop concept art this way, but I discovered that based on my previous research on some existing artists, most of them would use the hybrid method towards developing their own concept art. I also thought that this type of concept methodology would benefit towards my own practice in character design as a 3D Artist/Character Modeller.

I now need to create a updated and final 2D and 3D concept process list, and see what areas I would like to add or take out (e.g. if I wanted to add the rough detailed sketching instead of rough concepts in Photoshop). And I also need to work though the UV/Normal mapping process for my forth character as part of the character developments for games along with presenting the final rendered image and a turnaround animation of the final character.

No comments:

Post a Comment