Friday 13 May 2011

Meeting with Academic Supervisor 11/05/11 and Final Forth Character Developments

After my short meeting with Lynn from the last two days, she seems to be impressed that I've worked further on my forth character. However, she believes that my first three texture tests on pattern effects looks more like the Tron character, and I must remember to keep my own concepts seperated from existing characters.

So from yesterday, I've made some updates with the character's colour scheme from the black version to the blue version (I considered this colour to be more suitable), and apply these changes towards another two texture tests in Photoshop. Once this was done, I've finished off the character with an action pose using the transpose tool in ZBrush, and then apply the render pass and composite the final image in Photoshop.

As for the showreel, I've managed to put together all of the four character developments and final concepts (with description for each process) into one final video. I've also have the option to update my showreel for this Tuesday's End of Year Presentation, along with a PowerPoint Presentation to describe about my project's research and developments.

All my practical work have now been submitted on time this afternoon, and I can now focus on continuing with the dissertation and also the 1500 word essay for the Professional Practice module.

Updated Texture Test 1


Updated Texture Test 2

Final Forth Character Concept in Pose and Composited Image


Maya Render Tests


Honours Project Showreel

No comments:

Post a Comment