Friday 6 May 2011

Finished Poly Mesh and Colour Tests for Character No. 4

Today I've have successfully sculpt the character with muscle features (with the help of human anatomy as references), and I've even managed to create the character's UV map with UV Master in ZBrush. Once the high sculpting and UV mapping was done, I then developed six different colour tests using polypaint (just to lay out basic blocking colours for each version). I now need to present these colour trials to other members in my class and hopefully gain some feed backs on one of the colour designs. I could then proceed to the final colour and texture work on the character between ZBrush and Photoshop, and also project normal maps from the high poly mesh onto the low poly with either ZBrush or other normal mapping applications for this Monday.

Colour Test 1


Colour Test 2


Colour Test 3


Colour Test 4


Colour Test 5


Colour Test 6

No comments:

Post a Comment