Wednesday 4 May 2011

Academic Supervisor Meeting 04/05/11

From this morning's meeting, I've shown Lynn my current developments of my forth character from updated silhouettes towards my 3D base mesh and the first attempt to develop the high poly mesh along with muscle features. She then suggests that I should make some updates on the polygon faces for the original base mesh (including for the lower part of the body) to make the mesh look more appealing and better for high poly developments. And I also need to work more on refining the muscle features including the chest area by looking up on the human anatomy as references during the sculpting process in ZBrush.

But overall, she seems to be pleased that I'm still making lots of progress, and I also need to make sure that I would get the dissertation draft (with all the structures filled) completed and submitted to Colin on this Friday for feedback. Also I need to keep up with my sketchbook developments (apply all the images of each character developments with comments) towards submitting my work, and to include all of my files containing all the development processes for each character in separate folders.

So for tonight, I'll be making another attempt to reconstruct the character's arms and hands in Maya (or use the ZSpheres in ZBrush), and then continue with the high scupting and colour tests process tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment