Monday 2 May 2011

Meeting with Technical Supervisor 02/05/11

I've managed to have a short meeting with Gordon this afternoon, and we've discussed about the feed backs on my hybrid creature developments and also the forth character process so far.
I then asked Gordon for some advice about the approaches towards modeling a simple base mesh for a human character since I've been having some difficulties with this from last Thursday. He then says that I could simply construct the body with the ZSpheres in ZBrush, form the mesh with the move tool (also in ZBrush), and then model and attach the hands to the body mesh in Maya and update any topologies before the sculpting stage.

As soon as the meeting was over, I then got to work on modelling the character's base mesh in ZBrush, and then created the hands in Maya. Meanwhile, I'll also need to make some more updates with the forth character's silhouettes to add some extra features and more proportions to explore more on the concept (also advised by Gordon as he suggests that I should work on this more).

So for this week, I need to focus on modelling the character along with developing colour tests, create the character's UV map, and also create the composite image in Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment