Tuesday 11 January 2011

Updates on Proposal and Ethics form

After having a meeting with my academic supervisor, I now have enough information (as discussed with the supervisor) to start working on the Ethics form for this Friday's submission in hard copy and electronic form.

I've also managed to have a meeting with one of the members of staff from the Student Academic Support group and had our discussion about my updated research proposal. I then received some good and helpful feed backs from my proposal, and I just need to finish up fixing a few areas of using words, sorting out the long sentencing issues from the introduction page, and also update the reference/bibliography (e.g. surname first, then initials and ect). This has now given me enough confidence to finish my proposal on time and have it ready to be submitted electronically on the Blackboard also for this Friday.

As for the Learning Contract, I've gain some feedbacks from Jim this morning. He wrote on the contract some suggestions for improving the contract in detail including adding a list of milestones for the Gantt chart.

I'll firstly work on finishing the proposal, update the learning contract, and update the pre production document for this Wednesday (12/01/11). And for this Thursday (13/01/11), I'll work on typing up the ethics form, and then get to work on typing up each of the character's profiles for the four chosen characters as part of the pre production coursework (also to be submitted on this Friday).

No comments:

Post a Comment