Tuesday 4 January 2011

Online Log 9

The progress of my character designs seems to go well so far, I still need to work on the color and textures for each of the four chosen characters in Photoshop, and also try to work on updating my research proposal and the pre production document.
I did however, emailed my updated literature review from the proposal, and also the project brief to my academic supervisor to look over them before our next meeting sometime this week or next week.
I've also thought about rearranging the schedule between the 4th to the 11th of January 2011.

4/01/11 - Apply images of 3D trials to sketchbook #2.

5/01/11 - Work on color and textures on the four characters in Photoshop.

6/01/11 - Submit coursework for Concept Development.

7/01/11 - Update Research Proposal.

10/01/11 - Update Pre Production Document.

11/01/11 - Apply sketchbook images to Powerpoint to create a digital sketchbook for the Pre Production module.

No comments:

Post a Comment