Wednesday 5 January 2011

Four Characters in Color

I've finally managed to set up a range of different color concepts for each of the four characters from Photoshop.

Just to note that these colored designs are not yet the final concepts, but were prototypes as I've only selected the four characters only because of the appealing shapes and their own characteristics which were relevant towards some of my influences from existing game, comic, and movie characters from my research in sketchbook #1.

At the beginning of semester 2, I'll need to continue with the concept development work for each of the four character designs in more detail and applying more color and textures as part of the concept art process between 2D and 3D versions (e.g. two characters in 2D form and the other two characters developed in 3D form) in order to help my investigation for my project.

But overall, I believe that I've made more good progress so far in the pre production stage on my character developments for my honours project.


Ion Man Color Version 1

Ion Man Color Version 2

RoboTron Z2 Color Version 1

RoboTron Z2 Color Version 2

Dino Tank Color Version 1

Dino Tank Color Version 2

Gurok Color Version 1

Gurok Color Version 2

No comments:

Post a Comment