Friday 7 January 2011

Online Log 10

Now that I've submitted my first coursework for concept developments, I can now focus on updating my research proposal, the learning contract, and also the pre production document for next Friday.
I'll also need to have another meeting with my supervisor about the ethnics form, just so that we both agreed with the form, signed it, and submit it by next Friday along with the rest of the coursework.

10/01/11 - Update research proposal's references/bibliography page, and send updated proposal to academic support and any other 4th year members to gain any feed backs for improvements.

11/01/11 - Meeting with academic supervisor to discuss about the ethnics form, and meting with Jim to discuss about learning contract.

12/01/11 - Update pre production document, and start building up digital sketchbook in PowerPoint.

13/01/11 - Any Updates on any written work.

14/01/11 - Submit coursework for research methods and dissertation (the proposal and ethnics form), and also submit coursework for pre production module (pre production documents and CD containing digital sketchbook and any other media).

No comments:

Post a Comment