Sunday 3 October 2010

Thinking about Research Questions

It's nothing final yet, but I've so far thought up some ideal questions for my Honours Project as I've looked into two different areas:

Character Design/Game Art

Question 1.
In investigating and exploring into creativity for games, is it possible to develop game art by ultilizing hybrid genre as a creative method, and what types of sources are available?

Question 2.
Investigating in the creative art field; what creative methods and technologies can be used to develop characters in the game market?

Question 3.
In visual art style theory, can geometry shapes help design and develop visually attractive game characters to catch the user's interest?


Environment Design

Question 1.
In investigating into visual art, can an interactive game environment be developed based on coloured symbols as a source of creative visuals?

Question 2.
On investigating into visual art styles, can Futurism as a source of visual methode be developed into creating an interactive game environment?

I will keep exploring into finding an appropriate research question while I'll be doing my visual research in my sketchbook just to get things started.

No comments:

Post a Comment