Sunday 17 October 2010

Pitch Feedback

After presenting my pitch about my plans for my honours project and have gained some feedback along with advice from the tutors, I've decided that I should create a showreel of 3D characters (either 2 or 3) instead of creating a 3D animation (since my honours project will mainly be focused on designing and modeling 3d game characters with UV/Normal map textures towards building a strong 3D Art portfolio). I'll also need to gather more research and references from books/online in order for me to investigate and explore about how shapes/forms can be the benifit towards character design. I'll also need to come up with a chosen brief either on a game made from last year's personal project or think of a new game concept with a plot/story), and I'll then need to start writing up each of the character's profile before I get started on initial sketches in my sketchbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment