Wednesday 16 February 2011

Meeting with Academic Supervisor 15/02/11

From our meeting, we've discussed about the feedbacks atht I've recieved from my Pitch presentation last week, and I then talked to Lynn about the following agendas that I want to cover for the next 2 weeks:
  • Pre-Production Work.
  • Plans towards production work on character developments.
  • Update research question.
  • Update Gantt Chart.
  • Strategies on taking notes from research (including books, articles, and participants from the forums) towards writing dissertation.
  • Learning Contract.

We then talked about revising my research question, aims, and objectives that would fit in better to my project's research and developments. We've also discussed about new approaches towards my character developments, like if I create a list of my four characters and give each one the concept approaches for the project:

Character 1 - 2D Concept Art.

Character 2 - 3D Concept Art.

Character 3 - 2D and 3D Concept Art.

Character 4 - Chosen character to go through the chosen concept art method and then be tested for renders and animations in UDK.

So I'll be working on the following action points until our next meeting:

  • Continue with ZBrush trials.
  • Revise aims and objectives for new approach to project research.
  • Revise research question.
  • Download and review learning contract.
  • List characters and concept approaches for project.

No comments:

Post a Comment