Monday 21 February 2011

Dissertation Notes 1: Quotes/References

Quotes 1: 3D Artist Magazine, 2011, Issue 24, Image Publishing

"It would take me ten times the amount of time to do this in any other traditional standard 3D app." Furio Tedeschi, 2011, 3D Sketchbook: Furious Sculpting, p.21.

Quotes 2: 3D Artist Magazine, 2011, Issue 25, Image Publishing

"When I use a sphere or primitive I'm building these forms from ground up - a useful practice, in my oppinion!" James Van Den Bogart, 2011, From the ground up, p.19.

"The concept phase...establishes the visual identity of a game, which is so important that it is classified as 'key component' or 'pillar'." Phillip Morales, 2011, The Art of War, p.48.

"I took time to push the details to the max to give life to the creature." Ali Zafati, 2011, I made this...Ali Zafati, p.51.

"Take advantage of ZBrush, an amazing sculpting program that allows artists to increase the polycount to millions without losing control!" Ali Zafati, 2011, I made this...Ali Zafati, p.51.

Quotes 3: d'artiste: Character Modeler 2, 2007, Daniel Wade and Paul Hellard, Ballistic Publishing

"With technology driving today's games evolving, so is the process of making assets for these games." Kevin Lanning, 2007,Kevin Lanning: The Artist, p.11.

"Not to burden myself, but to push possibilities that further evolve the whole way of creating digitally." Timur "Taron" Baysal, 2007, Timur "Taron" Baysal: The Artist, p.80.

No comments:

Post a Comment