Sunday 12 December 2010

2nd Meeting with Academic Supervisor

From last week, it has been very difficult to travel from Edinburgh to Dundee due to the sever weather of snow and ice on the roads (which also causes bus and train cancellations and delays). But eventually, I've managed to meet up with my academic supervisor to review my current sketchbook and written work.
So far, Lynn was saying that I'm doing really well with my written work (the proposal, pre production document, and the learning contract), and all I need to do is work on some improvements for each documents over the christmas break, and also work on with character sketches and some 3D character trials on ZBrush and Mudbox, just to show if I can do the concept developments on them or see which 3D sculpting programme is better top work on for this project.
Lynn is also going to email me another sets of tasks for me to work on over the holiday period, and also check that I've got everything I need for the submission deadlines in January 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment